ATEL values the trust you have placed in us. As a part of our relationship, we respect and acknowledge your privacy. Regulations issued by the Federal Trade Commission and the Securities and Exchange Commission require that ATEL and its affiliates (together, the “ATEL Companies”) and each of the investment programs sponsored and managed by the ATEL Companies (the “Funds”), provide the Funds’ investors with written notice of their policies and procedures for disclosure of the investors’ non-public personal information. Our policies relating to disclosure of your non-public personal information are as follows:
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms,
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about Fund investors or former investors to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your non-public personal financial information.
- We will not permit any ATEL Company which has no prior business relationship with you to market its products or services to you based on information another ATEL Company may collect from you, including, but not limited to, information concerning your income and net worth, your credit score and your account history with the ATEL Company.