ATEL Ventures Inc.
ATEL Capital Group formed ATEL Ventures, Inc. in 1998 to provide secured financing to emerging growth companies. We focus on financing business necessary equipment, growth capital term loans/venture debt to companies that are also funded by quality venture capital firms.
Funding is a critical success factor to start-up and early stage growth companies. ATEL Ventures' financing provides asset-backed or equipment financing and senior growth capital term loans without requiring depository relationships, performance or financial covenants, or substantial equity dilution.
Unlike traditional financing companies or commercial banks, ATEL Ventures, Inc. is eager to work with young companies. Our secured asset financing leverages existing or incoming equity, allowing working capital to be directed toward people, innovations, marketing and products instead of non revenue generating fixed assets.
ATEL has an entrepreneurial team with accessible decision makers ready to be responsive to the needs of start-up and early stage growth companies. ATEL's experience in combination with the expertise of our partners give our portfolio companies access to a unique network of services, products, investors and strategic partners. ATEL invests in companies with strong management teams, taking an active, personal and supportive role with our business partners, but a passive role in management decisions.
In conjunction with our partners, we plan to help our customers grow by assisting them with additional venture capital as well as access to lease and debt financing, investment banking and commercial banking products.
ATEL Venture Portfolio Companies Making Headlines
- RecycleBank named #1 Green Technology Company by the Wall Street Journal
- Partnership could be worth $1b to Forma Watertown biotech, Celgene team up on drugs for cancer, neurodegenerative ills
- $50 Million Kabam Fund to help Asian Game Developers in Western Markets
- Sorra Expected to Increase Orders of LED Modules In Directional Lamps
- BloomEnergy Supplies U.S.'s Largest "Carbon Neutral" Office in LaJolla California
- ecoATM Announces More Than One Million Electronic Devices Recyled
- Raydiance wins Top 10 SAE 2013 World Congress Tech Awards
- Silverpop Announces $25 Million in New Funding for
- Kabam's Browser Based Game The Hobbit Hits 1 Million New Users